Live a Convenient, Relaxed Lifestyle
At Fairway Pines, it’s important to us that your experience is exactly what you want it to be. To ensure your lifestyle is comfortable, we offer various services to help you live your life however you want to live it.
Through evidence-based practices, compassionate staff, and a selection of wellness programs, we aim to provide everything you need and more!
If you’re interested in joining our community, please contact us to schedule a tour!
Featured Community Services
Our Inspire Wellness for Life program is specially designed to address the whole person to improve their overall quality of life. The program focuses on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness, which include:
- Physical: Choosing to live a healthy, active lifestyle
- Spiritual: Living with meaning and purpose
- Social: Having daily interactions with others
- Emotional: Being aware of and accepting feelings
- Intellectual: Engaging in creative pursuits
- Vocational: Expressing yourself through talents and passion
- Environmental: Respecting and caring for our surroundings
Through this program, we focus on improving cognition, decreasing pain, reducing falls and stumbles, and reducing symptoms of depression.
Enriching Connections is a specialized certification developed to train staff on the proper ways to provide care for our residents with cognitive impairments. Our team learns the best ways to offer respectful and dignified care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia through this training. We aim to provide the perfect balance of structure, independence, and support for our memory care residents through our Enriching Connections program.
During training, staff learns:
- Relationships & Community: Everyone is invited to belong.
- Commitment: Our organizational leaders are actively involved and committed to providing incredible person-centered care.
- Certification & Training for Staff: All management and Memory Care staff members are certified through the Alzheimer’s Association and have completed additional and comprehensive training.
- Services: Families and nursing staff work together to help create plans that promote individual preferences, independence, and dignity.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Promote and maintain the best quality of life for our residents through our Inspire Wellness for Life program.
- Environment: Our team is dedicated to making continual improvements so every Tealwood community is a dementia-friendly environment.
- Accountability: We always strive for high-quality care.
Depending on your health, you may be required to take multiple types of medication throughout the day. To make sure you’re getting the most from your medication, we help manage your schedules so you are given the right medications at the right time.
We partner with TotalCare Pharmacy to ensure your needs are met.
On top of this, we also monitor how your medications affect you and look for adverse reactions so we can recommend any adjustments if necessary.
Our Respite and Recovery program is perfect for those looking for short 7 to 60 day stays to let you rest while recovering or while your primary caregiver takes a break. We want to ensure you feel like you’re home, so our program includes:
- 3 chef-prepared meals a day
- All utilities, except phone
- An emergency response team
- A furnished apartment
- Group activities
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Continuous wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Nurse supervision
A great quality of life means having quality health care. Fairway Pines Senior Living is proud to partner with trained physicians who regularly visit you to ensure you feel your best
For our residents with cognitive impairments, the stability and familiarity of routine are crucial for maintaining a sense of normalcy. The 8-8 program gives residents a structured daily routine without ever sacrificing an engaging and enjoyable lifestyle.
We design thoughtful daily activities so residents remain safe and in control, which has shown to positively affect state of mind, security, and sleep patterns.
For residents with terminal illnesses and conditions, hospice care is an option to ensure they remain as comfortable as possible. Fairway Pines Senior Living focuses on providing superior quality of life and unparalleled care for residents during the end stages of life.
We partner with hospice agencies across the country and follow their guidelines to ensure all hospice residents receive the care they need. Above all else, our residents’ comfort and safety is our number one priority.
Residents who have suffered illnesses or injuries may have lost essential motor functions that allow them to move around and communicate.
Physical therapy helps our residents regain strength lost due to an injury or illness. Our team focuses on helping them heal and retrain their bodies while always working at a comfortable pace.
Occupational therapy focuses on helping residents regain their independence. We create accessible ways to approach daily activities when they begin to become challenging. By finding effective alternatives, we help our residents avoid falls and injuries so they can do more for themselves.
Speech therapy helps residents who have had a stroke, injury, or illness that has made communicating difficult and frustrating. Our speech therapists help our residents find their voices through vocal exercises that train them to use the right muscles to formulate sounds naturally. We can also help alleviate issues related to swallowing through speech therapy.
We support our medical services with a variety of recreational therapies. These therapies are included in our Integrative Health program and supplement our other care programs:
- Essential Oils: These aromatic oils are naturally-derived, and may help promote relaxation. Those with anxiety, pain, or nausea often use essential oils. They can also positively impact memory, mood, and learning.
- Hand & Foot Massage: This soothing form of touch helps release tension and stress. We frequently combine our massages with essential oils to create a more immersive atmosphere.
- Healing Music: Some rhythms and melodies often put people in a more peaceful state of mind. We choose specific music and schedule live music performances to encourage relaxation.
- Guided Imagery: Experience the power of your mind by concentrating on specific mental pictures. These sessions can bring clarity, focus, and relieve anxiety, insomnia, and pain.
- Energy-Based Healing Modalities: Reiki and other forms of healing touch are popular among those who seek relaxed, energized states of being. We invite experienced practitioners to our community so they can administer these services.
Our community life staff perform all Integrative Health services under the supervision of trained nurses. If you have questions about how these services might benefit you or a loved one, contact us and speak to someone who can help.
Why Choose Us?
A varied lifestyle is an exciting one, and that’s exactly how we design our list of events! We offer a wide selection of fun activities so that, no matter your schedule, interest, or ability, you can find your next favorite hobby!
We aim to create a space where you can feel totally comfortable in your new home. Our living experience at Fairway Pines is entirely customizable based on your needs. With any of our lifestyle options, we can find a perfect balance of independence and support that’s just right for you.
It’s important to us that everyone on our team goes above and beyond for our residents. Every member of our community is a part of our extended family, so we’ll stop at nothing to ensure you feel supported and cared for. If we can improve your life, we will, so whatever you need, we’re here to help.
A varied lifestyle is an exciting one, and that’s exactly how we design our list of events! We offer a wide selection of fun activities so that, no matter your schedule, interest, or ability, you can find your next favorite hobby!Learn More
We aim to create a space where you can feel totally comfortable in your new home. Our living experience at Fairway Pines is entirely customizable based on your needs. With any of our lifestyle options, we can find a perfect balance of independence and support that’s just right for you.Learn More
It’s important to us that everyone on our team goes above and beyond for our residents. Every member of our community is a part of our extended family, so we’ll stop at nothing to ensure you feel supported and cared for. If we can improve your life, we will, so whatever you need, we’re here to help.Learn More
Where to Find Us
You can find us just off of Main Street, East of the Old Course Sauk Centre. We’re only a few minutes away from the city center with access to shopping, restaurants, and more.
Our Address606 Main Street
Sauk Centre, MN 56378